Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Statistics

Here are charts of my immune cell blood counts (top) and red cell/hemoglobin/platelets (bottom). I'll keep updating this as new stats come in. There's a permanent link to this post in About this Blog (top right corner of the blog page.)

About the charts:
  • Values listed as "normal" are the midpoint of the normal range, so I'll be OK before I reach the levels on the left-hand side of the charts. (If I were better at Excel, I'd have shown the full range.)
  • There's no baseline data for my own normals from before HCL. One day I'll track that down.
  • The X-axis doesn't represent time proportionally. Times between tests were longer (3 months) from April 2008 to July 2010. In 2007 and since July 2010, tests are only a week or two apart. Dates at the bottom.
  • Click on a chart to see a larger version.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul,

Did you just complete treatment? I just got DX'd with HCL and I have the postive CD10 as well! Tell me how your oding. I start the pump next Thursday.

Greg Feste
Austin Texas

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.